Madrid markets for any taste
Markets of Madrid
Madrid is famous for its fashion, crafts, gastronomic and vintage markets spread all over the city. Check out our article and discover the best on our list! If you are visiting Madrid, get the most unique experience with BE Apartment in the best luxury apartments in Madrid and other famous cities, for your security, pleasure and comfort.
1) Nomad Market is dedicated to accessories, clothing, crafts and jewelry. A meeting point for designers, artisans and entrepreneurs who show their creations in Madrid.
2) Pop Up Chic Market arrives with its chicest version to Madrid´s el Barrio de Salamanca. More than 60 exhibitors will meet at the event to put at your disposal their fashion items for women, men, children, as well as decoration and vintage items. It´s the ideal place for the whole family (including pets), you can also relax and have a drink in the bar area.
3) Ecological and Craft Market (Mercado Ecológico y Artesano) is a place where the artisans meet to offer you the crafts of the region, in wood, clay, enamel, wool or leather. You can buy such products as soaps, candles, jewelery, clothing, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables, free range eggs, honey, fresh bread and pastries, yogurts made with organic milk and much more.
4) Mercado de Motores offers you an opportunity to enjoy a mounthly vintage where you will find items, vintage clothes, chic furniture, rare art, food and much more. The interior is reserved for young entrepreneurs who want to publicize their products. The outside area is for private sellers who offer second-hand items. In addition, you can stop along the way and rest on the outdoor terrace drinking an aperitif and listening to live music.
5) Mercado de las Ranas opens on first Saturday of each month with commercial, cultural, gastronomic and artistic offer, turning the neighborhood into an open market in the middle of el Barrio de las Letras. The shops take their products to the streets, just like street markets in London, Paris or New York, but maintain a typical Madrid market style. You will not only shop, but participate in a whole series of activities organized by el Barrio de las Letras.
6) The Design Market (Mercado de Diseño) emerged with the aim of being a support for entrepreneurs related to design, but at the same time as a weekend leisure in Madrid. This year with its several editions, Matadero Madrid will welcome more than 100 fashion designers, as well as those specilalized in pets accessories, interior design, jewelry, illustrations, furniture and much more. The market will be enlivened with workshops, exhibitions, live concerts and famous food trucks that will delight us with its gastronomic offer.
7) At Lost & Found Market you can find second-hand and vintage items, with direct buying and selling and a possibility of exchange. Do not miss this great showcase where you can sell what no longer interests you and also find treasures of other people and other times.
8) El Rastro Market comes to the neighborhood of La Latina on Sundays, there you will find stalls with stamps, costume jewelery, ethnic clothing, fans, movie posters, Spanish discography vinyl records of all time, the smell of leather from Moroccan handicrafts, collectibles of all kinds and much more. Enjoy the traditional cuisine, wine and tapas in one of the traditional taverns and breathe the most authentic Madrid.
All of these Madrid markets are great places to visit in the Spanish capital! Do not miss an opportunity to enjoy and discover Madrid with BE Apartment. If you´re visitng the city, take a look at our luxury apartments that we have throughout the city.