Visit Paris like a local
Things to do in Paris
Paris is always a good idea! What about skipping the queues to the famous museums or monuments and following a different route, embracing the places so loved by the Parisians? Here we have left various tips for you to have an amazing Parisian holidays! For an amazing stay in Paris we offer you the most elegant Luxury Apartments that we have distributed throughout the city so you can enjoy comfort, design and security that BE APARTMENT provides you.
1. Enjoy the best view of the Eiffel Tower from les Champs de Mars and Trocadero. At night, the Tower lights up and sparkles for 5 minutes every hour, that´s a show worth seeing at least once when in Paris!
2. If you really want to visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, enjoy its tranquility during the morning Mass. There will be only the local church visitors and some really curious people like you, without any queues as usual.
3. Contemplate the beauty of la Basilique du Sacré Coeur, the symbol of Montmartre and Paris, but at 10pm when the crowds have gone. During the day, you can climb onto the dome for a magnificent view! Don´t forget to stroll through the streets of Montmartre: "the village in Paris", with its artists on the Place du Tertre, its vineyard and its mills. Enjoy a dream moment at the top of the Montmartre hill: Sit on the steps in front of the Sacré Coeur and enjoy the view, the music and a nice little bottle of wine or champagne!
4. If Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo and the Victory of Samothrace are on your must see list in le Louvre, you can see it for free on first Sunday every month between October and March. Go through the entrance of the Lions Gate to avoid the endless queues.
5. Discover the Impressionists of le Musée d'Orsay and contemporary artists at the Center Georges Pompidou for free every first Sunday of every month. A visit at the end of the decho "ES PAGO
";ay is better to feel a little more alone.
6. Why not to visit The Saint Germain des Prés Church and walk through the Saint Germain district, the church is one of oldest in Europe, it is more than 1000 years old! Then do not miss the streets Buci, Place Fürstenberg and rue Saint André des Arts for their lively atmosphere. Along with that, the neighborhood holds the famous Café de Flore, where Simone de beauvoir and Sartre used to spend their time.
7. The Lutèce Arena and a stroll in the Latin Quarter is a must do! Do not miss Rue Mouffetard, Place du Pantheon and rue Saint Séverin for their entertainment and charm.
8. Visit la Place des Vosges and have a walk in le Marais district: small rues from the movie Les Miserables, the town hall and the mansions and the Jewish district.
9. Enjoy the magnificent views from the Tuileries Gardens, a historic Paris park located between the Louvre and the Champs-Elysees.
10. Enjoy the summer atmosphere of Paris Plage: the banks of the Seine river are transformed into beach with sand, umbrellas and deck chairs, between mid-July and August.
11. Admire the boutiques and art-deco cupola of Galeries Lafayette. Do not miss the panoramic view of Paris and the roofs of the Opéra Garnier from its rooftop terrace!
12. Also, enjoy the panoramic views of Paris from la Terrasse du Printemps. The rooftop of this luxurious department store is also a great place for a drink or a meal.
13. Embrace le Pont Alexandre III, the most beautiful bridge in Paris, that also offers a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, the dome of les Invalides and the glass roof of le Grand Palais.
14. Stroll along the banks of the Seine river: A fast track became pedestrian street at the edge of la Seine, with bars, activities and cultural events of all kinds.
15. Stroll through the streets of the 16th district of Paris, the richest and the chicest neighborhood in the city with gorgeous buildings and cafés.
16. Okay, that may be a cliché... But eat a macaroon at Ladurée, the most parisian luxury café in the world!